Basketball aims to develop pupils with the skills and rules of the game. To inculcate team spirit and build character through
training and competition. Pupils also develop self-awareness and self-management skills to achieve personal well-being
and effectiveness. Pupils with potential are provided with opportunities to further hone their skills under the supervision of
a qualified coach.
1. To inculcate team spirit and build character through training and competition.
2. To prepare pupils for the basketball tournament.
Mdm Fatimawati, Mrs Karen Chew, Mrs Jiaudeen, Mdm Li Na, Ms Jolene Lim
Basketball Boys and Girls (School Team): Tuesdays and Thursdays 3.00pm – 5.00pm
Basketball Boys and Girls (Recreational Team): Mondays 3.00 – 5.00pm
Venue: Basketball Court
Badminton aims to develop not only the basic skills of the game but also character values such as resilience, perseverance and sportsmanship. Through this CCA we hope to nurture every player to become a confident individual with a life-long passion for the game. We also hope to inculcate in our players the importance of teamwork and respect. Pupils with potential are provided with opportunities to further hone their skills under the supervision of a qualified coach.
1. To form a nucleus of players starting from P3 who will eventually be ready to represent the school in junior and senior tournaments.
2. To inculcate in players high levels of integrity and sportsmanship during training and tournaments.
Mrs Pramila Nayar, Miss Christina Wong, Mdm Chan Yan Sze, Miss Chen Yi Jie, Mdm Fatimawati
School Team: Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays 3.00 – 5.00pm
Recreational Team: Thursdays 3.00 – 5.00pm
We are committed to providing an experience where pupils enjoy playing football and lead an active lifestyle. Through our activities, pupils learn the importance of teamwork, resilience and sportsmanship. Pupils with potential are provided with opportunities to further hone their skills under the supervision of a qualified coach. This is to prepare them for inter-school competitions at the junior and senior levels. We hope for greater active participation from the girls as football is a sport for all, regardless of their gender.
1. Instil love for football for life in pupils.
2. Expose pupils to competitive environment such as football tournaments.
3. Instil sportsmanship in pupils.
Mr Swarna, Mr Cedric Tan, Mr Faizul Hashim, Mrs Arul, Mr Roy Huang
School Team: Thursdays 3.00 – 5.00pm
Recreational Team: Tuesdays 3.00 – 5.00pm