Clubs and Societies
Infocomm Technology (Media Production)
To equip pupils with ICT skills in order to be self-directed learners.
● Ms Sarifah Rahmat (IC)
● Ms Lim Huishan
● Ms Loh Chew Wi
● Ms Sutha Ayavoo
In Robotics CCA, pupils learn basic concepts and technical aspects of robotics, the different types, methods and usages of robotics sensors and motors. They will also learn the basics of assembling and controlling simple robots using Lego EV3 Mindstorms.
1. To equip all members with the basic skills in robotics assembling and programming.
2. To develop character strengths of self-discipline, responsibility, creativity and tenacity.
3. To forge camaraderie in the team to complete robotics challenges and missions.
● Mdm Chua Hwee Leng (IC)
● Mrs Rajendran
● Mrs Saheerabanu Jiaudeen
Design & Innovation
Innovation is key. In Design and Innovation CCA, you will get to experience the joy of learning through the use of technology and various tools such as Strawbees, Chibitronics, 3D pens, 3D printing and more! We are on the constant lookout for new tools and technologies to learn and explore.
- Design changes the world. With this as a focus, we curtail and take part in competitions that allow us to do just that. The Strawbee Global Challenge is one…and last year (2021) we won the most creative award! Students who join us get to experience creativity in action, and discover that they are capable of so much more!
To equip designers of the Design and Innovation club to be gritty, purposeful learners who use creativity and technology to meet the ever changing needs of the VUCA world with skills and passion. We work to become inspired learners that use technology to enable us to innovate with Purpose. We seek opportunities to serve the community with mastery.
● Ms Grace Tan (IC)
● Mdm Aliana Abdul Rahim
● Mr Chong Chai Hwa
● Mrs Karen Chew
Environmental Science CCA seeks to develop students’ interest in Science and care for the sustainable environment based on the 3As, Advocate, Act and Appreciate.
● Advocate: Promote sustainability and raise awareness about environmental issues to create a school community, which is more environmentally
● Act: Innovate using the 3Rs ideas and participate in hands-on green activities and projects that demonstrate science concepts and promote
● Appreciate: Develop interest and care for our environment and nature.
● Ms Peggy Cheong (IC)
● Mrs Mariam Abas
● Mr Ken Ng